Let’s be clear; our hair is one of the most important assets we have to beautify our figure and a key factor that directly affects our self-esteem.
Show off a healthy, beautiful and shiny hair we boost morale, super hair cut pushes us to eat the world and striking color change helps capture the attention of the boy who long ago makes us grace.
However, many of the treatments and techniques we use daily endanger the health of our hair loses shine, strength and density over time to have the feeling that we’re running out of hair. This is when the world is upon us: a bad mood in the morning, afraid to go outside, embarrassed or upset at work…
And if today you will begin to take care of your hair as it should? So here are 10 tips to get your ideal hair:
1) Choose the image consultant who takes the time to diagnose your hair in depth. Today, all hairdressers are image advisers but few stylists spend enough time to diagnose, analyze and talk about your hair. Do you really know what type of hair you have?
2) Watch your diet. We are what we eat and our hair is also nourished there. Avoid eating fatty foods, prefabricated or no vitamin content. Try to eat healthy; fruits, vegetables, fish, eggs and natural foods.
3) Washing your hair daily is counterproductive. As if it were a plant, if you water too, it rots. Avoid washing your hair every day to protect the natural hair oils and hair look healthier.
4) Do not overdo it with products. Not get more shampoo you’ll improve your hair. With a dollop of product you have enough. Too much shampoo or conditioner swells the follicle and reduces hair shine excess grease can scalp while the hair is dry. In addition, this will allow while saving some money.
5) Be sure to thoroughly rinse your hair. Do not rinse well hair makes residues remain. These no visible residues modify the appearance of your hair making it look duller and changing its texture and density. Remember; seeks to clarify well the hair to breathe and get straighter and it is brilliant.
6) Avoid make ponytails. Use ponytails too tight weaken the hair and makes it fixed. Give your hair a break and let your hair. The queue is a technique that gives you comfort but one of the reasons for the premature falls of hair frequently.
You may also like to read another article on Tiffany-Hines: Healthier hair and skin your New Year resolution
7) Planning your makeover. Dyes, relaxers, dryer, chemicals and other techniques deteriorate your hair but do not perceive. Program your changes look good during the year to avoid damaging your hair too.
8) Beware environmental factors. Sudden changes in temperature, excess heat, moisture, ultraviolet rays and salt water from the beach and others are the most important factors when caring for your hair. Protect your hair from environmental contrasts and begin to notice your hair fattening and regains its original appearance.
9) Your vices and bad habits end up with your hair. Stress weakens your hair or smoke affecting their growth, strength and density. Nicotine interacts with the protein your hair and slows its natural growth. Stress blocks the production of natural chemicals that allow nourish your hair normally. If you live to limit your hair will receive the consequences.
10) Patience and Passion. Do not expect miraculous results. Set goals short and medium term and periodically reviews the changes. Do not obsess over your hair but give it time. If you follow these 10 steps and you add the ingredient of passion for your hair will get the expected results earlier than expected.