07 Mar How to make a Door in Minecraft?
Building a door in Minecraft is something extremely simple since, just by starting the game, your survival instinct will lead you to build your first shelter or home. And it is that, in order to complete this structure, the doors are essential. However, you may be new to this game and still don’t know what you need and how you can make doors in Minecraft. If this is your case, you have nothing to worry about.
How to make a Door in Minecraft?
Next, you will be able to see in detail how to make or build doors of different types in Minecraft using wood or iron, as well as how to make double doors. No matter which one you want for yourself, in this guide, you will see everything you need to know to craft a door in Survival Mode and make way for the creation of all kinds of spectacular structures.
Within the creative world of Minecraft, you can build up to 6 types of wooden doors. In essence, the construction of each of the wooden doors is the same, the only difference being the type of wood used as raw material. Starting from this here is how to build wooden doors step by step:
- Within the crafting interface, craft wooden planks using 6 wooden blocks. In case you don’t have a crafting table, simply layout 4 planks in a square shape.
- Depending on the type of wooden door you want, choose the boards you need and place them as follows: 6 boards high and 2 wide.
- Once this is done, you will get a wooden door, be it jungle wood, spruce, birch or oak.
Iron doors can be a much safer option if you don’t want to have unexpected visitors inside your house or survival base. Its construction is based on the same model as the typical wooden doors. However, you will need to create iron ingots from iron blocks. That said, here are the steps to follow to make an iron door in Minecraft:
- Create your iron ingots. For that, you can go into the crafting menu and use a single iron block to get them. Another option is to melt iron ingots in a smelting furnace.
- Once you have your ingots, access the crafting interface and place the ingots like this: 6 ingots high and 2 ingots wide.
Creating a double door can give a special finish to the facade of one of your buildings. And, although you think that it can be complicated, the truth is that there is nothing simpler than making these wide and colorful doors.
To build your own double doors, you simply need to place two doors adjacent to each other, that is, next to each other. When you do, the orientation of each one is arranged in such a way that they become double doors.